SEACC Solstice Bon Fire
We so enjoyed seeing those who attended our May SEACC Summer Bonfire. Now it’s time for round two!
We’ve made some necessary changes to our normal format as we continue to maintain COVID compliance and community well-being. We will not be grilling or providing food, but we will be offering canned drinks. We’ll also bring plenty of fuel for a friendly fire and information on issues facing Southeast Alaska.
Some SEACC staff will be in attendance, like Matt Jackson, SEACC’s Climate Organizer who has been spearheading so many of our online events this last six months! Come bend his ear about climate, hear about why the American Jobs Plan matters, or just talk about the best parts of living in Southeast!
Here are some guidelines for our summer socials:
- Bring some food! We cannot safely prepare food for guests with the resources at hand, but we do enjoy breaking bread with our community. We encourage people to bring food for themselves so we may all eat together.
- Though you are not required to do so while actively eating, please wear a mask to respect and protect other guests during the festivities.
- Please also be mindful of space and maintain 6 feet from other attendees.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Got games? Bring ’em! We love frisbee, volleyball, soccer, football, anything you feel like throwing around and having fun with we’d love to play with you.