Cherish the Chilkat Social Media Ambassador
Sign up to be one of SEACC’s Cherish the Chilkat Social Media Ambassadors (and get a free SEACC sticker!)
The Chilkat Watershed is under threat from the proposed Constantine-Palmer Mine, large-scale timber harvest proposals, road construction, and climate change. By becoming a Cherish the Chilkat Social Media Ambassador, you are committing to protecting the Chilkat Watershed through the power of social media!
- Make 3 social media posts a week for 3 weeks in a row (only 9 posts altogether!).
- Use SEACC’s pre-made graphics and sample captions for your posts to ensure the information is accurate.
- These 3 posts a week can be on any combination of different social media platforms
(Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc).
- Tag @SEACC in your posts.
- Add #CherishTheChilkat on your posts.
That’s it! Then you get a FREE SEACC STICKER as a thank you!