Sign up to be one of SEACC's Roadless Rule Social Media Ambassadors
(and get a free SEACC sticker!)
The Tongass National Forest is under threat because the State of Alaska seeks to exempt the Tongass from the 2001 National Roadless Rule, which could lead to new logging roads and more old-growth clearcut logging on the Tongass. Together, we can stand up to prevent this destruction of the Tongass. By being a Roadless Rule Social Media Ambassador you are committing to protecting the Tongass through the power of social media!
- Make 3 social media posts a week for 3 weeks in a row (only 9 posts altogether!).
- Use SEACC's premade graphics and sample captions for your posts to ensure the information is accurate.
- These 3 posts a week can be on any combination of different social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc).
- Tag @SEACC in your posts.
- #SaveRoadless on your posts.
- That's it! Then you get a FREE SEACC STICKER as a thank you!