WRITE TO THE CITY AND BOROUGH OF JUNEAU TODAY
We're just received new information from the City of Juneau:
- The written public comment period will remain open.
- If you have not had a chance to submit comments or would like to submit additional comments, you still can (comments submitted at this point will not make it into the agenda packet but will be seen by the committee members).
- The committee wants to hear from you about the draft that City Attorney Amy Mead prepared which attempts to clarify the language used in the original ordinance.
- Be sure to call for keeping the three most important components of the mining ordinance in place:
- The socio-economic assessment
- The feasibility study
- Conditional use permits
- Comments can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you like this post?